As a leading full service contract and private label manufacturer for more than four decades, Food Sciences is committed to quality and value, serving regional, national and international clients, including S&P 500 companies.
Food Sciences is dedicated to delivering the quality you expect. Our highly skilled and experienced staff members are highly qualified to provide the individualized services clients need, helping to create and produce products to the exact standards they require. We offer comprehensive services and customization capabilities, covering everything from formulation through finished packaging, including:
- Conceptualize Innovative Products
- Research and Development
- Raw Material Sourcing
- Nutritional Analysis and Regulatory Advice
- Label Compliance
- Marketplace Knowledge
We remain well-informed with current federal regulations, FDA compliance standards, emerging technology, and are regularly improving processes to facilitate your product’s path to market. Our blending and packaging capabilities are broad, and our Quality Control and Standard Operation Procedures teams monitor every step of the manufacturing process to guarantee you receive the highest quality product.
With years of experience and unrivaled attention to detail, we run a world-class contract packaging and manufacturing facility. Here’s how:
- More than 300,000 square feet of mixing, blending, packaging, warehousing, and distribution operations within multiple facilities
- All mixing and blending operations are systems driven
- Offering gluten free and Kosher products
- Multiple size Gemco V blending, Holbart blending, and APS Paddle blending capabilities for dry blending composition
- Packaging equipment consists of Bartelt and HMC Horizontal form fill and seal machines with a wide range of pouch sizes, in addition to automated powder packaging equipment for bottling and canister filling (utilizing a vast array of bottle and canister sizes and weights)
- Packaging capabilities include multi-component products