Dedicated to Quality for Nearly 40 Years
Food Sciences Corporation is committed to providing safe and high quality products, meeting customer expectations, specifications and regulatory requirements while continually improving the Safe Quality Food (SQF) System. We stand behind the principle that the outstanding quality of our products is vital to safe and effective treatment and long-term health.
To ensure the quality and safety of all products, Food Sciences Corporation:
● Established, monitors and regularly reviews food safety objectives and goals
● Implemented continuous improvement, HACCP, GMP and relevant process control management programs
Senior Management is committed to:
● Providing the human and financial resources necessary to maintain SQF Certification
● Conducting an annual review of the food safety and product
● Actively promoting the involvement and commitment of all employees to food safety and quality
● Encouraging participation through proactive communication throughout all levels of the organization
Food Sciences Corporation Product Quality Statement
All Food Sciences Corporation products meet the Federal Code of Regulation requirements for Good Manufacturing Practices and NLEA/DSHEA labeling of Food Products and Dietary Supplements. The FDA conducts regular inspections and independent audits are also conducted to validate that all aspects of production are performed at a level to assure optimal product quality. View Documentation.
Safe Quality Food (SQF) Certification
Food Sciences Corporation, the parent company of Robard Corporation, has been certified by SCS Global Services (SCS) under the Safe Quality Food (SQF) standard. SQF is a multi-level food safety and quality scheme, benchmarked to the Global Food Safety Initiative (GFSI). SQF certification is earned by pre- or post-farmgate operations that have met one of the world’s most comprehensive food safety standards. View Documentation.
Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP)
The State of New Jersey Department of Health has certified that Food Sciences Corporation operates a manufacturing facility that is inspected by the New Jersey Department of Health, Consumer, Environmental and Occupational Health Service. As such, Food Sciences Corporation is subject to the statutes and regulations of the New Jersey Food and Cosmetic Act and the United States Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act, which include the current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP). View Documentation.