Job Title: Marketing Technology Specialist
To apply, please send your resume, along with any questions, to FSCJOBS@foodsciences.com or click here to apply on Indeed.
We are seeking a motivated, technology-focused candidate to become our next Marketing Technology Specialist. This position will report to the Vice President of Marketing and will be responsible for implementing, optimizing, and reporting on digital marketing activities for our key product lines and program solutions.
The ideal candidate is a creative thinker and a faster learner, who is willing to show their skills in areas including search engine optimization, search engine marketing, pay-per-click (PPC), data visualization, analytics, lead generation, A/B testing, marketing automation, and WordPress website development.
About the Marketing Team
The field of marketing technology is always changing, and we are looking for a team member who is willing to roll with the punches. We stay on top of industry trends and see the value of marketing technology.
Don’t worry, you won’t be alone! The marketing team operates in a fast-paced, cross-functional environment that thrives on cooperation and collaboration between team members.
A qualified applicant will have strong technical problem-solving skills and a working knowledge of the following tools:
- Google Ads and other PPC platforms
- Google Analytics and Tag Manager
- CRM/Marketing Automation Tools (Marketo or similar, Salesforce)
- Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suites
- Tableau or similar tools
- SEO analysis tools
A Typical Day for a Marketing Technology Specialist
- Plan, manage and execute PPC and SEO marketing campaigns from start to finish, including management summaries
- Conduct competitive and industry research to gain insight into other marketing approaches
- Set up search engine advertising and analytics accounts with a particular focus on Google Ads and Tag Manager
- Assist with lead generation and conversion strategies to meet customer acquisition goals
- Create marketing effectiveness reports and dashboards based on the analytics and other data collected to help management understand campaign effectiveness
- Execute A/B testing to collect and analyze data and identify trends and insights to maximize ROI in paid search campaigns
- Analyze and adjust nurture/drip campaigns
- Analyze marketing content for improved responses to campaigns
- Update, develop and expand our websites and customer portal, including development and core functionality
Qualifications and Skills
- Ability to manage to a specific ad spending budget and address variances
- Minimum of 2 to 3 years of current experience in PPC, Google Ads, and SEO
- 1-3 years implementing digital marketing initiatives in a corporate marketing or advertising agency environment
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, online customer acquisition, and nurture or drip campaigns to develop qualified leads
- Relentlessly high standards and high attention to detail
- Ability to think strategically, but stay on top of tactical execution
Additional Responsibilities and Duties
- Propose new Internet marketing strategies and methodologies
- Develop advertising budgets and manage activity for them
- Develop web pages, site content, and specific landing pages for marketing campaigns
- Configure and update e-commerce sites including products, ERP integration and layout
- Assist with other marketing initiatives as needed